Monday, May 5, 2014

All This Crazy Has Purpose

As you can probably tell by the nature of my recent posts (too much laundry; maniacal children bulldozing displays at the store; gruesome chicken deaths; awkward social experiences), life is slightly on top of me right now, instead of my being on top of life, but - HEY - if there is one thing I know for sure it is this: when I am repeatedly overwhelmed in my day-to-day life, something big is about to happen, and it usually looks like a scene from a movie.

Think "Officer and a Gentleman," when Richard Gere comes in and picks Debra Winger up from her job and carries her out....

Steve is going to show up any minute and carry me out of here. (Someone should probably text Steve and tell him to come in here and carry me out of here....)

And, if he knows what is good for him, he will not carry me into the backyard and ask me why no one has picked up dog poop for the last two weeks.

No...no...but seriously...something big is about to happen. There's gonna be some changes up in here. I feel it. All this crazy has purpose. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment